Lack of time is always an issue when trying to live a healthy life. For me, organizing my meals seems to be the most difficult part, but this is so important for the whole purpose of eating healthy. So I try to come up with quick and easy recipes that won’t take my entire evening.
These king prawn noodles only take about 15 minutes to make and they’re to die for, especially if you’re a fan of Asian food. I am using the vermicelli noodles because they are thin and quicker to cook, plus I think they pair well with prawns. However, you can feel free to use whatever kind of rice noodles you wish.
Prep time: 2 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 150g king prawns (without shells)
- 100-150g vermicelli noodles
- 4-5 tbs dark soy sauce
- 1 tbs butter
- chili flakes
- Start by cooking the vermicelli noodles according to the instructions on the pack. I had mine covered in boiling water for 3 minutes, drained them and left them aside.
- In the meantime, melt the butter in a frying pan on medium heat, then add the prawns and cook them for 5 minutes
- Add the vermicelli noodles and the soy sauce. Stir occasionally and let them cook for about 5 minutes, until the soy sauce has completely evaporated
- Sprinkle with chili flakes and serve